Montessori Garden Nursery School provides reliable childcare from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday 50 weeks of the years, except for 5 INSET days a year, Bank Holidays and two weeks at Christmas and Summer, with flexibility to choose from 2 to 5 full days a week as well as auxiliary services.
All tenure fees are paid monthly in advance by Standing Order on the 1st of each month (all our fees are annualised and divided into 12 equal monthly instalments and the monthly fees are not pro-rated, except at the start due to free settling in sessions, to simplify admin and save related costs). *Funded places for 3 & 4 year olds are available for a trial period pls contact us for details. We do not provide funded places for 2 year olds. Please note that the quoted fees above in green are fees which remain payable after government funding has been deducted and is calculated on the local authority funding level as of Sept 2019. You may also visit https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
- Childcare vouchers are accepted for those parents who already have a voucher account. Parents remain liable for fees in full on the 1st of each month by Standing Order and any childcare vouchers already received thereafter will be reimbursed to parents on receipt.
- Discounts are available for prepayments for one year in advance, second siblings and corporate places. Please ask for more details.
- 3 and 4 year olds qualify for universal government funding and may also qualify for extended government funding. Please note Montessori Garden Nursery is offering funded places for a trial period only. Fee Structure table above will be subject to our usual annual review.
- Annual fee structure and staff remunerations will be reviewed each April, starting from April 2020 thereafter April 2021 and so on (to streamline all accounting related activities and thereby saving related costs).
- Extra days can be arranged on days not normally attended by using our ad-hoc service. These sessions are available for registered children only and charged at the ad-hoc hourly rate for the hours attended, are whole hour charging, and are subject to availability.
Additional Childcare Services
Please ask to see our full Terms and conditions for further details.
Our Policies and Procedures are also available to view at the setting upon request.