Montessori Garden Nursery School provides reliable childcare from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday 50 weeks of the years, except for 5 INSET days a year, Bank Holidays and two weeks at Christmas and Summer, with flexibility to choose from 2 to 5 full days a week as well as auxiliary services.
All tenure fees are paid monthly in advance by Standing Order on the 1st of each month. *Funded places for 3 & 4 year olds are available for a trial period pls contact us for details. You may also visit https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
- Childcare vouchers are accepted. Parents remain liable for fees in full on the 1st of each month by Standing Order and any childcare vouchers already received thereafter will be reimbursed to parents on receipt.
- Discounts are available for prepayments for one year in advance, second siblings and corporate places. Please ask for more details.
- 3 and 4 year olds qualify for universal government funding and may also qualify for extended government funding. Please note Montessori Garden Nursery is offering funded places for a trial period only. Fee Structure table above will be subject to our usual summer review and on 1st September 2019 New Fee Structure will be available.
- Extra days can be arranged on days not normally attended by using our ad-hoc service. These sessions are available for registered children only and charged at the ad-hoc hourly rate for the hours attended, are whole hour charging, and are subject to availability.
- Our fees are reviewed every September along with our staff remuneration.
Additional Childcare Services
Please ask to see our full Terms and conditions for further details.
Our Policies and Procedures are also available to view at the setting upon request.